From: Iain K. Hanson (ikh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-04 20:08:08

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 02:14:59PM -0700, Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

Noooh! The preprocessor has nothing to do with C++ except historical accident.
And very little to do with compilation. Straight text substitution is not
a good way forward and leads to obscifation.

The onl good use of macros is to highlight weaknesses in the language that
need to be rectified. Perhaps the best of these where mpl::containers
need variable size.

/ikh