From: Gianluca Spm (gianlucaspm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-02 01:05:24

Sorry :-(,

but I think that's not the problem, I have trimmed
away all options leaving only

bjam -sTOOLS=gcc --with-serialisation

and Bjam continues stopping. Now if I want to
to rebuild a library already built I have to
perform the clean install from scratch of ALL libraries deleting
the bins, libs and included generated by the previous
installation.

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca