From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-23 01:13:16

I undid the last two changes I did, because I realized I didn't have to
peruse the Mail archives for changes; I could use <http://www.archive.org>
instead. Now I updated down to 1999-Sep-1. I still have to look at the old
e-mails for earlier results. (I think Beman did all the pre-CVS website
edits back then, so if he has a master list, then I don't have to
guesstimate releases from reading _every_ old e-mail.)

Between my first two changes and the redo, Rene Rivera changed the CSS to
fix the table. The new listing doesn't use a table any longer, but the
quick glimpse I had of the change (before I paved it over) didn't show any
change to the table. Instead of adding CSS attributes to restore table
functionality, maybe we should change whatever CSS took it away in the first
place.

Why was the "...remainder..." paragraph moved inward? I deliberately did
_not_ have it within the history list. And what's with the extra "-body"
and/or "-DIGIT" sections? Are they for visual CSS layout, because they
seem superfluous semantically?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie