From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-23 09:11:51

Daryle Walker wrote:
> Instead of adding CSS attributes to restore table
> functionality, maybe we should change whatever CSS took it away in the first
> place.

The CSS that does that globally removes all styles so that all elements
can be styled from a consistent state. It makes positioning, spacing,
and anything that involves measurements consistent.

> Why was the "...remainder..." paragraph moved inward? I deliberately did
> _not_ have it within the history list.

It was outside of the history section, semantically, but not withing any
other section. Hence it looked to me that it semantically didn't belong
to anything.

> And what's with the extra "-body"
> and/or "-DIGIT" sections? Are they for visual CSS layout, because they
> seem superfluous semantically?

Yes.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything