From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-16 11:52:23

I know content disappaeared from the "Vault" at
http://boost-consulting.com/vault/ not long ago, but I thought it had been
restored. I am looking for the "factory3.zip "file that used to be there,
but I'm unable to find it. In fact most of the directories are currently
empty.

Also, is there any way to make this interface searchable? While the current
neat directory structure is nice, it sure makes it difficult to find an
arbitrary file that might be there (e.g. does factory belong in
"Containers", "Generic Programming", "Miscellaneous" or someplace else?). A
search box would help a lot as the content is expanded over time.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com