From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-16 12:14:16

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> I know content disappaeared from the "Vault" at
> http://boost-consulting.com/vault/ not long ago, but I thought it had been
> restored. I am looking for the "factory3.zip "file that used to be there,
> but I'm unable to find it. In fact most of the directories are currently
> empty.

Actually, it was the vault at sourceforge.net that had data loss. It was
moved to boost-consulting.com to avoid a repeat of that experience.
Unfortunately, there was no backup of the vault, so whoever put
factory3.zip in the old vault will need to re-upload it to the new vault.

> Also, is there any way to make this interface searchable? While the current
> neat directory structure is nice, it sure makes it difficult to find an
> arbitrary file that might be there (e.g. does factory belong in
> "Containers", "Generic Programming", "Miscellaneous" or someplace else?). A
> search box would help a lot as the content is expanded over time.

This would be nice. Rene, is it possible?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting