From: Dean Michael C. Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-29 11:10:39

Good day,

On some of my free time, having been working a few months (close to a
year) on an in-house framework for a company here in the Philippines, I
have tried actually creating a Registry-Listener pattern template which
might be useful to other people. This implementation is from the ground
up mine, and in no way being used by my client.

I had been contemplating already for a long time whether the boost
library is the right place for me to bring forward this implementation,
or whether it should be a standalone (open source) project in itself.
Having the pattern really not for standards compliance, I however have
found a lot of applications where the abstraction between the actual
implementation based on variations on the input to be recurring enough
and worthy of a template implementation.

Though this template implementation was supposed to be sub-classed and
used as the base classes for specific listener types, I'm not really
sure if it's "boost material" -- however, I'm taking a chance at it and
will be offering this (initial) implementation to the Boost community.

My question however would be where I should be uploading the files, and
whether there are any conventions and regulations that need to be
followed for the library to be included maybe under the Boost libraries.

I've been on the list (lurking) for a while already, and pointers
regarding newbie Boost developer concerns would be most appreciated.

Thank you very much and have a nice day! :)

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Mobile +639287291459