From: Tompa (tompa1969_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-15 04:05:19

Rene Rivera <grafik.list <at> redshift-software.com> writes:
> Fixed.

Verified OK, great!

As I said before I think the page and the links looks good.

But being a west-ish, I'm used to work from left to right. Hence, I have some
difficulties to have a navigation menu, which basically drives the work, at the
right side on the page.
Of course, I know that this is my personal preference, but since most of you
other boost:ers are used to read from left to right, I would like to ask you
why you think it is better to start navigate from the right side. What is the
rationale behind this?

/Tompa