From: Loïc Joly (loic.joly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-01 03:12:53

Gennadiy Rozental a écrit :
>>I recently introduced in some test code in a program bulit with the Test
>>Execution Monitor:
>>
>>BOOST_WARN_EQUAL(offset1, offset2);
>>

>>Allthough the offsets were different, I could not see any messages even
>>when I launched the program with --log_level=warnings
>

> isn't it --log_level=warning?

Well, it is so indeed. The bug is in the doc, then :
http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/utf/parameters/log_level.html

messages should be replaced in the doc by message
warnings should be replaced in the doc by warning
all_error should be replaced in the doc by error
system_errors should be replaced in the doc by system_error
fatal_errors should be replaced in the doc by fatal_error

Best regards,

--
Loïc