From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-29 13:00:45

I'd be grateful for an elegant C++ wrapper to the ICU library
(http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/icu/index.jsp). A lot of
resources go into developing and maintaining ICU, and it has an unrestricted
license, so why try to compete with it?

And to preempt the question, no, I don't do elegant, but I know it when I
see it - which is why I use Boost.