From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-27 04:51:08

Hi,

I usually write function declarations that do not take any parameters
using the "old" C style; that is:

    int foo(void);

I've now started documenting my code using Doxygen and integrating the
resulting documentation into a Quickbook document. The class summary
is correctly formatted because it does not include the parameter
names, but the function prototypes in their description show:

    int foo(void );

Note the extra space after void. It looks ugly and I believe it
should not be there. The attached patch seems to fix this issue. Can
it be integrated?

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/