From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 12:31:32

Hi there, I'm interessted in weather there are people working on a
library for image manipulation ( like scaling, contrast, brightness,
etc. ) that is target to be added to boost. Especially the design of
the manipulation pipeline would also interest me.

I have an old c++ lib that implements the pipeline as a data flow
network. Basically it defines operators ( like an
ImageBrightnessOperator ) that takes an input image and passes the
resulting image to the next operator, and so on.

Since the source code is a "little" outdated and the design is not
perfect, I would like to exchange the lib.

Regards,
Christian