From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-07 13:08:14

I guess the variety of replies of this thread speaks for itself about
the advisability to add some dual-licensing item to the FAQ :-)

OTOH, that could be just a question that *I* get frequently asked.
FWIW, I would certainly dual-license some contributions such as TR1
implementations, for instance, so that the guys of libstdc++, to cite
an example, would not have to re-implement them from scratch.

PS: to address some of the issues raised in the thread, I'm
specifically referring to something like "this is licensed under (a)
or (b), *at your option*".

--
[ Gennaro Prota, C++ developer for hire ]