From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-22 02:32:27

John,
you reported previously that some TR1 tests fail on sun, which you suspected
to be V2 issue.

You said, specifically:

    A typical list of errors here: http://tinyurl.com/pcwf5 suggests that
    the "real" version of <memory> is getting included rather than the Tr1
    version. The command line shows that the TR1 headers are in the path,
    but *after* the Boost include path, and while I'm not completely sure, I
    believe this is the problem

On closer look, I think I don't understand what's going on. The "real"
<memory> is in "standard" include directories, and that "standard" include
directory is not present in command line at all. Even though boost include
directory is present before TR1 include directory, I see no way how this
can cause system <memory> to be preferred to TR1's <memory>. Could it be
that the problem is somewhat more contrived?

Doug, as a quick check, can you try running the same command that fails, but
with the order of

  -I".."

and

  -I"/home/user1/dgregor/BoostRegressionTesting/boost/boost/tr1/tr1"

reversed? If that works, can you run the failing command with -save-temps,
and send me the .ii file?

Thanks,
Volodya