From: Mariusz Kedzierawski (m.kedzierawski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-29 03:58:09

Hi

> Are you really still using the MPTASKS implementation?

In fact, no :)
But I work on software platform (OS20), which doesn't have conditional
variables implemented. It have got only mutexes and semaphores at my
hand, so when I lured into conditionals implementation in boost I saw
impl. for mac based on mentioned mutexes and sems. I wanted to modify
conditional.(h|cpp) to just use available synchro. primitives and got
conds working.

> So yes, there are likely more problems, than you are pointing out.
> The MPTASKS simply is unmaintained currently.

It explains where my problem had begun. From what I see, my only
choice is to modify MPTASKS implementation and compare it with win
implementation to avoid problems with synchronization (becouse win
impl. is well tested and mainained).

Thx for answer.

--
Mariusz Kêdzierawski