From: Shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-06 07:36:05

Hi Marcin,

We are eargerly waiting, please post to this list when it is in CVS.

It is becoming a tiring task to collect "proposed" boost libraries
for usage when not in the main cvs.

ALSO:
1. What is the status on reading/writing environment variables?

2. Have you planned any support for writing command line arguments
as a string?

What I mean is that if a process wants to spawn another "written in-house"
process eg. something that uses boost.program_options to parse the command
line
could they use the property_tree library to generate such command line as
an string?

Thanks
Shams