From: Michael Marcin (mmarcin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-09 17:35:52

"JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z" wrote:

> See
>
> http://boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/rationale.html#trap
>
> for an explanation of the problem. HTH,

I just read the section for curiosity and noticed a few typos.

Under the trap disabled example #6 there is:
"Each loaded shared_ptr<construct_from> is going to have its own distince
raw pointer."
and
"It would well be that the problem is not even discovered until after the
archives are loaded."
which should be:
"Each loaded shared_ptr<construct_from> is going to have its own distinct
raw pointer."
and
"It could well be that the problem is not even discovered until after the
archives are loaded."

Under the trap enabled example #3 under the second bullet's #2 there is:
"OK, I'll at the following to my construct_from.hpp to solve the problem."
which should be:
"OK, I'll add the following to my construct_from.hpp to solve the problem."

Thanks,

Michael Marcin