From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-12 13:09:23

David Abrahams wrote:
> See http://www.boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/class_diagram.html
> I just watched as this omission confounded someone on the Boost IRC
> channel, FWIW.

The text below the diagram states:

"This diagram shows the relationship between the various classes that
implement loading (input serialization) for text files. The hierachy and
organization is identical for saving and for other types of archives as
well. In the diagram, classes written in blue implement loading for a given
archive type. (in this case its text archives). Users include classes in red
to load their data from a partcular type of archive."

It was my intention to communicate that this class hierarchy was a one of a
group of
similar heirarchies and I think it was well realized by the diagram and
accompanying statement.

How do you think this might be modified so that it doesn't invite confusion?

Robert Ramey