From: Benoit (benoit.casoetto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 14:30:27

Hello everyone,

I have been using the BGL for quite some time with both directed and
bidirectional graphs (with adjacency_list).
Sometimes i need to use these graphs in algorithms as if they were
undirected... AFAICT, this is currently not possible because
out_edges() exists in all cases, but don't do the same... The obvious
solution consists in writing a dedicated adapter used for translating
a bidirectional graph into a directed one at least for out_edges(),
and optionally for other stuff (internal properties, vertex and edge
descriptors?) to make this subtle change as transparent as possible.

Can you think of another way ? Is there already such an adapter
somewhere (i have unsuccessfully tried to find one...) ? In case it
didn't exist, would anyone else be interested to have one ?

Benoît

PS : I'd like to thank the authors of the BGL, it's a pleasure to work
with it everyday !