From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-07 05:02:30

And of course these same or similar algorithms are called chemometrics by chemists, statistics by statisticans and mathematics by
mathematicians...

So it is useful to have examples from several spheres (and give multiple names for things where, as all too often, each group calls
the same thing something different).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]