From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-11 15:56:23

I've just finished my 2nd rewrite of the Boost Getting Started Guide.
The quality of this crucial document shapes our users' first
experiences with Boost, and for many, determines whether they use
Boost or give up in frustration.

I really need feedback on what I've done, **especially from
experienced Boosters** who can vett my statements for accuracy. I
have already received some really valuable input from this group and
poured it into this 2nd rewrite. There were, however, quite a few
problems I discovered by chance through communications with
experienced Boosters who haven't given me feedback on the guide. I'm
wonder what problems I'm still missing, and I hope you can tell me.

You can review the guide at
http://www.boost-consulting.com/boost/more/getting_started.html.

Thank you for your time,

--