From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-28 15:56:37

Robert Ramey wrote:
> Actually this kind of approach has interested me for some time.

[cut]

That's not what I meant... What I meant is that *you* can change the
serialization *code* to disable the serialization library features when
they are not available/usable.

> Note that these tests
> pass with V1 so the issue isn't with the serialization library itself, its
> just that that is where some "corner cases" show up.

BBv1 had kludges to suppress/work-around the errors in the serialization
library. Depending on the build system for portable software is never
the best solution.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything