From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-06 23:36:12

I am not a Boost moderator but I have strong feelings about this. Is it in the name of political correctness that you send such a message? People are humans, humans have beliefs. Simple as that. I don't see why something as inconsequential as an acronym should offend anyone or have anyone be asked to stop using it.

There is blatant outright annoying and simple. I'm sure you'll hear more people b*tching if there is an outright annoying email (don't reply to mine saying this is outright annoying!)

Annoying: <Something> is (good|bad|smart|stupid) because they do <X>
Not annoying: AMDG

Bottom line: Don't make an issue where there is none