From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-07 00:13:39

As a vehemently secular leftie-pinko intellectual, I don't find this
to be particularly offensive.
For postings that are primarily technical, let's not get our undies
in a bunch, live and let live,
blah, blah, blah... Anyway, why would a pitch for the Association of
Deer Management Groups
be offensive to anyone?

Matthias