From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 08:20:46

on Mon Apr 02 2007, larsbj-AT-gullik.net (Lars Gullik Bjønnes) wrote:

> Douglas Gregor <dgregor_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> | Boost Regression test failures
> | Report time: 2007-04-01T02:22:36Z
> |
> | This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
> |
> | Detailed report:
> | http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html
> |
> | 1 failures in 1 libraries
> | parameter (1)
>
> I already mentioned this "warning" error in another mail,

There's no such thing as a warning error; that's just a warning.

I have a bunch of warning fixes that I've been sitting on under the
assumption that it's too late to make such trivial changes to code.

> but no response yet.

If you want a response to a serialization library patch, put
[serialization] in the subject line. You should also put it in the SF
patch tracker and assign it to the library's author.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting