From: Ford, Rich (Rich.Ford_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-02 16:42:08

Thanks for your response. Is this something you or the others on the BGL
team are likely to do, or would you be open to patches from someone else
who did this work? I'm not sure that we have the expertise or time to do
this ourselves, although the advantages of being able to use BGL could
out-weigh the cost of making it use custom allocators.

I noticed there are some other additions coming such as the
Lengauer/Tarjan dominator algorithm. I'm working in the area of
compilers and would be interested in seeing other compiler-oriented
algorithms added such as those needed in computing SSA.

Thanks for all your hard work in providing BGL. It really is quite
elegant.

Rich