From: Jake Voytko (jakevoytko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 15:35:16

Take your time :) The main phase of Summer of Code doesn't even begin
until May 28th, so you certainly have time. There's not even a
guarantee that I'm going to be picked for Summer of Code, though I
certainly have high hopes! Getting the prototype working was a lot of
fun and gave me a lot of confidence that I can finish this project
successfully by the end of the summer, and I hope the mentors see it
the same way

All things considering, I look forward to your suggestions
Jake Voytko