From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 18:26:47

Moving to boost-docs ...

Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently having trouble with the conversion between the XML
> generated by Doxygen and the Boostbook code generated by
> doxygen2boostbook.xsl.

<snip>

> The attached patch resolves these issues for me, but I'm not sure it is
> correct. Specially, the new sectiondef template in toplevel mode is
> needed to avoid the duplicates in the #defines' synopsis... but maybe
> it'd be avoided in some other way.
>
> Feel free to modify it to correct any obvious mistake, but please
> resolve the conversion issue :-)

Thanks!

> PS: Is this Doxygen->Boostbook conversion experimental? Support for
> several things seem to be missing...

It sure seems experimental, doesn't it? The biggest thing missing is
someone who is skilled at XSLT and has the motivation to fix the bugs
and add the missing features. I'll gladly apply as many patches as you
care to submit.

And while you're at it, can you fix the bugs in Doxygen, too? ;-)

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting