From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-04 18:40:45

Eric Niebler wrote:
> Moving to boost-docs ...
>
> Julio M. Merino Vidal wrote:

>> PS: Is this Doxygen->Boostbook conversion experimental? Support for
>> several things seem to be missing...
>

> It sure seems experimental, doesn't it? The biggest thing missing is
> someone who is skilled at XSLT and has the motivation to fix the bugs
> and add the missing features.

FYI... The Dox->BoostBook translator I've been working on is finished,
as far as duplicating all the functionality (and adding some) as the
XSLT translator. The key feature is that it's written in Python, so more
people should be able to modify it :-)

The one last test I have to run is to make sure it works to replace the
current full doc build. After which I'll check in the doxygen.jam file
that gives one access to the new translator.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything