From: John Phillips (phillips_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 21:03:35

   The official time slot for the quantitative units library review is
now over. Please don't let this fact prevent anyone from continuing any
discussions you consider useful or illuminating. Even late reviews have
some time, since it will take me a bit to digest the review comments
enough to produce a thorough review results report. I'll continue to
watch for any further posts while I'm working on the report.

   My thanks to Matthias and Steven for their work on the submission and
their work during the review. Thanks also to all the people who gave
opinions and full reviews during the process. The list is long enough
that even listing you all will take some effort.

                        John Phillips
                        Review Manager