From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-06 01:48:02

Fernando Cacciola wrote:

>> I can test it with gcc (4.4.1) in a Debian Linux Box, but not today
>> (8pm already here). And probably not until next Monday.
>>
> OK. I just did it, and it also works with gcc 4.4.1

I'm certainly missing something. Clearly, the change you committed
right before freeze changed a finite amount of files. What's wrong
with reverting those files into the state they had immediately
before your commit?

While "I really hated the idea of going back to 2 headers" might
be a good technical argument at a different time, do we really
want to spend time trying yet another alternative solution
at this point?

- Volodya