From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-10 15:27:04

Fernando Cacciola wrote:

> --===============0404217746==
>
> Martin Wille wrote:
>
>>> the results will likely not be uploaded before Thursday. Given the
>>> current frequency
>>> of result table regenerations, the results may well not be visible
>>> before Friday.
>
> OK.
> Then there's no point committing now.

That delay in inherent in the system though, deferring the commit
simply delays that next set of results even more. If we really want
this patch (and I think we do) then I would suggest the earlier we get
it tested the better.

This appears to be the last known issue, so the sooner we get it
resolved the closer we are to a high quality Release Candidate.

--
AlisdairM
(still glad it is not his decision to make!)