From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-11 10:58:53

On 4/11/07, John Phillips <phillips_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'm happy to report that the quantitative units library developed by
> Matthias Schabel and Steven Watanabe has been accepted for inclusion in
> boost.

This is great news, congratulations to the authors!

<snip great summary>

> That's the whole thing.
> Thanks to anyone who lasted this long, and thanks once again to the
> authors.

And thank you, John, for such a comprehensive review. I look forward
to making more use of the units library. I have the seed planted in
several lead developer's minds that having the compiler check for
mixed unit errors is A Good Thing™.

--Michael Fawcett