From: Kevin Lynch (krlynch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-12 16:01:28

AlisdairM wrote:
> Matthias Schabel wrote:
>
>> The formal review of the Math Toolkit, submitted by John Maddock,
>> Paul Bristow, Hubert Holin, and Xiaogang Zhang, begins today, April
>> 11 and ends April 20. The library and documentation may be downloaded
>> from the Boost Vault:
>
> That timetable is more than a little unfortunate, as it clashes with
> the next C++ committee meeting next week, and the ACCU conference this
> week (at the same venue). Several potential reviewers will be on the
> road for the whole duration, and hopefully a couple of the library
> authors too!
>
> I'm not going to ask for an extension yet, but don't be surprised if
> you get that request late next week!

For my own selfish reasons (I REALLY REALLY want to review this library,
but I'm also leaving town on business for the next two weeks), I would
concur that holding the review during the C++ Committee meeting week is
bad. But, maybe I'll be able to find some time to do a partial review
anyway ...

:-)

Kevin Lynch				voice:	(617) 353-6025
Physics Department			Fax: (617) 353-9393
Boston University			office:	 PRB-361
590 Commonwealth Ave.			e-mail:	 krlynch_at_[hidden]
Boston, MA 02215 USA			http://budoe.bu.edu/~krlynch