From: Huseyin Akcan (huseyinakcan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-13 16:24:28

Dear Fernando,

The implementation will be based on half-edge scheme. However by using
Boost.Intrusive
adapters, it would be possible for our algorithms to use the BGL
representations as well.

When talking about the 2D we mainly talk about the combinatorial
information, so I'll say its the topology (if this is what you mean by
topology).

Thank you (and others), its really great to get this much interest
from the community.

huseyin