From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-16 08:14:45

Dear Huseyin,

> Dear Fernando,
>
> The implementation will be based on half-edge scheme.

I figured.

> However by using Boost.Intrusive adapters,

Oh. Do you meant that the use of intrusive smart pointers will be hardcoded?
Could you handle that generically? allowing users to use whatever
smart-pointer or handle/body techinque they choose?

> it would be possible for our algorithms to use the BGL
> representations as well.

I'm curious about why you relate intrusive pointers with the BGL.
Can you elaborate?

> When talking about the 2D we mainly talk about the combinatorial
> information, so I'll say its the topology (if this is what you mean by
> topology).

Right.

Best

------