From: Marco (mrcekets_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-15 04:52:29

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 05:01:41 +0200, shunsuke <pstade.mb_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Neal Becker wrote:
>> I don't know yet if this is feasible, but here's what I am imagining:
>>
>> template<typename range_2d_t>
>> int alg (range_2d_t const& x) {
>> typedef typename row_iterator<range_2d_t>::type ri_t;
>> ri_t ri = first_row (x);
>> for (; ri != end_row (x); ++ri) {
>> typename range_const_iterator<ri_t>::type i = begin (ri);
>> for (; i != end (ri); ++i)
>> do_something_with (*i);
>> }
>> }
>> }
>
> I also tried to see if it is feasible, though I don't know ublas at all.
> Thanks to Boost.Range(and result_of), No specific iterator was required.
> Example: http://tinyurl.com/2f2zep
> Implementation(not boostified yet): http://tinyurl.com/2aecas
>

> Regards,
> Shunsuke Sogame

I gave a glance to oven library

rng|columns(5, 7)|at(5) really a nice construct !

However I think that Neal wants to start with something like a vector<
vector<int> > and I didn't succeed in guessing if your library can manage
it.

Do you foresee to submit oven for a boost review sooner or later ?

Regards Marco