From: Herve Bronnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-16 11:13:19

Fernando: here you are misunderstanding: we're not referring to intrusive smart pointers, but intrusive data structure (recently submitted by Ion Gaztanaga). Essentially, intrusive DS is a way to provide algorithms on a legacy data structure (by decoupling access to the fundamental pointers inside the nodes), which is what we want here.

--
Herve Bronnimann
hervebronnimann_at_[hidden]