From: Huseyin Akcan (huseyinakcan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-16 13:19:18

Yes, I was wandering if the proposal already exists online somewhere.
I guess not, so here it is:

http://cis.poly.edu/~hakcan01/projects/hdstl.txt

and these are the citations within the proposal:

[1] Herve Bronnimann.
Designing and implementing a general purpose half-edge data
structure. Proc. 5th International Workshop on Algorithm Engineering
(WAE), Aarhus, Denmark, LNCS 2141, G. Brodal, D. Frigioni, A.
Marchetti-Spaccamela (Eds.), Springer Verlag, 2001, pp. 51-66.

[4] Herve Bronnimann.
Online documentation for HDSTL Framework.
http://geometry.poly.edu/HDSTL/doc/hdstl/hdstl_introduction.htm

huseyin