From: Glenn Schrader (gschrad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-17 11:03:16

Have a look at VSIPL++ ( Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library
http://www.vsipl.org/ ), the spec is here (
http://www.hpec-si.org/spec-1.0-cand-revD.pdf ), and an open source
implementation is available if you're interested. VSIPL++ supports 1, 2,
and 3 dimensional containers. Domain objects represent sets of indices
that correspond to a sub-view of the container. An N dimensional Domain
contains a 1D domain for each dimension. If nothing else it may be
helpful to see how others have approached the problem.

Glenn Schrader