From: Shams (shams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-22 06:48:21

Hi,

What I would like to see if possible:
1. Session/cookie management
2. Easy way to generate the HTML DOM tree
3. Possibility of running as an apache module

Here are some to compare to:
http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/cgicc.html
http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/Projects/Cgipp/

Notice the cout << html() to output opening and closing tags etc.

Also somewhat of interest:
http://www.tntnet.org/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-c

Thanks