From: Darren Garvey (lists.drrngrvy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-22 17:22:18

Hi Shams,

On 22/04/07, Shams <shams_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> What I would like to see if possible:
> 1. Session/cookie management

Session management isn't something I was planning on adding, although I
suppose it's reasonable to expect a CGI lib to do basic session management.
Hmm, thanks for that!

2. Easy way to generate the HTML DOM tree

As per below, I purposely excluded this from my SoC proposal simply because
it's more sensible (IMO) to implement this on top of the cgi library.

3. Possibility of running as an apache module

This isn't the first time this has been suggested. This would definitely be
beyond SoC-scope, but it's something that would be nice to be able to do. It
would be a big job to make it work as a module, so I'll just brush over this
for now, if that's ok. :)

Here are some to compare to:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/cgicc.html
> http://www.ii.uib.no/~stig/Projects/Cgipp/

Notice the cout << html() to output opening and closing tags etc.

> Also somewhat of interest:
> http://www.tntnet.org/
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-c

Thanks for the links.