From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-30 13:25:30

Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Thomas Witt wrote:
>> In article <46352D00.5010301_at_[hidden]> Jeff Garland
>> <jeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>>> Thomas, I don't know what you want to do with these, but fwiw, the 2
>>> date-time
>>> changes look to be trivial and safe. OTOH, they've been there since
>>> at least
>>> 1.33.1 so they're not new.
>> If your comfortable with them feel free to apply.
>
> May I humbly suggest that, as good / harmless as the suggestions may
> be, it is *way* too late to have this discussion in the context of
> 1.34 ?

FWIW, I agree, especially since these changes appear to be only aimed at
getting rid of warnings. I'd say that at this stage only fixes for bugs
with attached verifiable test cases should go in, apart from
documentation fixes. These changes might be worth reconsidering should
it become necessary to issue a 1.34.1 release.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti

P.S. remember the 'none' issue...