From: Marshall Clow (marshall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-30 13:47:35

>Boost Regression test failures
>Report time: 2007-04-30T00:26:43Z
>
>This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
>
>Detailed report:
>
>http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/issues.html
>
>No failures! Yay!

Yay, indeed!!

Now that we're getting close to beta/release for 1.34, I'd like to
encourage all library developers to take a look at the bug lists, and
fix/close/deal with bugs that are assigned to you.

Obviously, most (all?) of these changes will not be accepted for
1.34, but can be included in the next release of boost. [ 1.34.1?
1.35? ]

Over the past few months, the number of bugs/patches/support requests
has been climbing steadily, and in a couple of cases, have just about
doubled.

If anyone feels that a bug has been mis-assigned, or has any other
questions about a bug, you can either post a question to the list, or
contact me directly at <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>

Thanks to those who are already closing bugs.....

--
-- Marshall
Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:marshall_at_[hidden]>