From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 12:03:00

On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 12:43 -0300, Matias Capeletto wrote:
> We are trying to convert every bit of boost docs to Quickbook so we
> can handle them easier and apply a new set of features that we have
> been developing.
> If you want to look at the last iteration of the new style, it is here:
> http://tinyurl.com/3yukos

Yep, that's really slick.

You have my permission to convert any of the libraries I authored or
maintain to Quickbook. That matters for:

  Graph: It's huge, and it's HTML.
  Function: In BoostBook now, so don't bother converting yet
  Signals: In BoostBook now, so don't bother converting yet
  Tribool: In BoostBook now, so don't bother converting yet

You don't need to touch MPI; it's already Quickbook+Doxygen.

  - Doug