From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-20 11:43:01

Hi!

We are trying to convert every bit of boost docs to Quickbook so we
can handle them easier and apply a new set of features that we have
been developing.
If you want to look at the last iteration of the new style, it is here:
http://tinyurl.com/3yukos

We need your authorization to help you in the translation process. It
will be painless for you because we will translate your docs to
Quickbook and do all the hard work. The only thing you will have to do
is to edit .qbk files instead of .html files the next time you have to
change your docs. Believe me when I say that it is very very easy to
learn (ask anyone about this), your docs will be more maintainable and
documenting will start to be a fun part of your boost work.
After the translation we offer our time to help you learning Quickbook.

We have two volunteers (Jake and Glyn) that are eagerly waiting for a
first victim :)
They are sending private email to authors but it will be nice to have
a TODO list of docs to convert.

Please tell us if we can help you.

Thanks for helping us improve boost documentation
Best Regards
Matias