From: Brook Milligan (brook_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 17:07:22

I would like to call your attention to a new release of the
probability library (v0.2.2). Thanks to comments from Paul Bristow I
hope it will work smoothly on MSVC v8.0 as well as gcc v3 and v4. As
before it is available in the Vault (boost.probability-0.2.2.tar.gz)
as well as at

   http://biology.nmsu.edu/software/probability/

The changes are mostly confined to the test cases and infrastructure,
but a few work around problems identified by the MSVC compiler.

Please review this library and let me know how to improve it to expand
the compiler repertoire or in other ways.

Thanks you very much.

Cheers,
Brook