From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 14:08:56

Hi Matias

> We are trying to convert every bit of boost docs to Quickbook so we
> can handle them easier and apply a new set of features that we have
> been developing.
> If you want to look at the last iteration of the new style, it is
> here: http://tinyurl.com/3yukos
>
> We need your authorization to help you in the translation process. It
> will be painless for you because we will translate your docs to
> Quickbook and do all the hard work.

Sounds good to me :-), I hereby grant you the permission to convert all
the Boost.Statechart docs. I think we should do this iteratively, so
please get back to me as soon as you have converted a few pages worth.
Also, please let me know before you start so that I can check in
everything. Thanks!

Best Regards,

--
Andreas Huber