From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-02 07:55:49

On 7/1/07, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> (For the record: I did bring up the BoostBook extension on the #docbook
> IRC channel, and people, including Norman Walsh, where quite favorable
> to the idea of getting BoostBook or a variant thereof integrated into
> DocBook, if only as a 'C++ profile'.

Great! Thanks for this Stefan.
We have change Boostbook a lot, and will continue to make it more
simpler, and powerful. Once we settled down we can contact Docbook
authors to put upstream as much as possible.

> That would make it easier to let
> it evolve together with DocBook, and would help boost developers focus
> on the Real Stuff. ;-) )

Documentation and tools are "Real Stuff" for me. Very Real.
Please give us a place between the Boost community, we will try to not
distract you ;)

Regards
Matias