From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-02 18:03:56

Matias Capeletto wrote:
> On 7/1/07, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>> That would make it easier to let
>> it evolve together with DocBook, and would help boost developers focus
>> on the Real Stuff. ;-) )
>
> Documentation and tools are "Real Stuff" for me. Very Real.
> Please give us a place between the Boost community, we will try to not
> distract you ;)

And for me too. The tools that I write using Spirit makes the library
stronger. And this does not distract me from my focus. It's just the
way I work. I build tools to make tools and I test them using real tools;
not just toys and examples bundled together adhoc. With this approach, I
have authored 3 major libraries already. 2 of which are already accepted
into boost. These tools are built on top of each other. For me, I see no
distinction between tools and libraries. There may be for others, and
perhaps for you, but please don't force that definition upon us.

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com